Sunday, October 2, 2011

Big Bonanza Blast - Sunday 10.2.2012

My Dad, Rick Finger and myself headed back out to Moore 'n Moore Sporting Clays in San Fernando to enjoy some 'Moore' 1st class hospitality and a great day of shooting. 102 shooters came out for the Big Bonanza Blast. The weather was perfect, the sky was clear and the target presentations were as varied and as entertaining as ever. Ricky started out rough and didn't shoot as well as he would have liked (still beat me by the way). On the other hand, my Dad and I boosted our scores by quite a bit, scoring a 53 and 69 respectively. I was also lucky enough to win a highly-coveted Moore 'n Moore wooden target trophy which can now be seen presiding proudly over my desk constantly reminding me that I would much rather be out on the Sporting Clays course than in my office earning money for future entry fees and ammo. Click here to check out the results from this and more Big Bonanza Blast events on Moore 'n Moore's website: http://www.moorenmoore.com/events/bbbEvents.php


No comments:

Post a Comment